TOHS Lancer Band Boosters
The TOHS band program is rich with events and these events, thankfully, require a lot of parent volunteers. I say "thankfully" because it gives us parents and grandparents the opportunity to be involved with our kids! Not just be involved, but to encourage, admire, and celebrate their growth and skill as they partake in this amazing program.
The Band Boosters support and fund much of the band program. It takes a villiage to put on the show in a competition. It takes a lot of funding to pay for all the coaches, supplies and buses to put on the show.
The Thousand Oaks High School Band Booster Club, Inc. is a non-profit 501(c)(3) whose mission is to
- Promote and encourage the Program to reach its fullest potential
- Support the music and performance program as defined by the Band Director
- Promote the interests of the Program within the local community
- Promote and encourage musical excellence, teamwork and cooperation in an environment of mutual respect and dignity.
As a parent, we have set up booster class representatives to provide you helpful information and provide you a personal interface into the program. Please feel free to contact your booster rep. or any board member. Thank you!
The following forms are frequently used by TOHS Band Boosters:
Request for Approval to Purchase Goods/Services - for pre-approval to purchases goods/services on behalf of the Band Boosters.
Request for Payment - These forms are used to obtain reimbursement for expenses. Be sure to provide copies of all receipts with your request. Two formats are provided, printable and a fillable PDF.
- Print Version
- Print, fill-in information, attach receipts (hard copy) and drop off in the Booster pick-up area near the office in the band room. Alternatively, items may also be scanned and emailed.
- Fillable PDF
- Fillable pdf - enter information, save file, attached file and receipts to an email, and send to the applicable Booster Board Rep. or Booster Treasurer.