Forms and Flyers
Forms and Flyers
Below you will find forms that may be useful to you during your association with the Lancer Band. As a note, many forms we used to post on this site have been replaced by web-entry links and are no longer listed here.
CVUSD Required Forms (Revised for 2016-2017)
Please note, many CVUSD-related forms have been revised. Please be sure to use these forms:
- Authorization for Treatment & Permission to Participate (A)
- Request for Use of Musical Instruments and Equipment (BW)
- Equipment Care and Use (for all Music Department students)
- Marching Uniform Care Agreement (for all Marching Band members)
- Marching Band Uniform Measurements
- Release of Student to Parent or Guardian After Field Trip or Activity
TOHS Band Permission for Absence
One-week prior notice is required for any planned absence as per School District policy. The teamwork required of Band members makes prior notification vital. All performances and rehearsals are mandatory. If a planned absence is unavoidable, complete this form and return it to the band office at least one week before a rehearsal absence and two weeks before a performance absence.
Students of the Instrumental Music Department can improve their final semester grade up to 5% by performing Service Hours. While in the past, Service Hours were mandatory, they are now optional. Designated E.C. Service Hours MUST fall into the band/music categories outlined in the Service Hours Folder in Period 1, 3, 4, 5, 7 Drop Box Folders. Please note that Service Hour Tally Sheets must be turned in on or before a class finals are taken. See our list of ways to Earn Community Service Hours.
The following forms are frequently used by TOHS Band Boosters:
Request for Approval to Purchase Goods/Services - for pre-approval to purchases goods/services on behalf of the Band Boosters.
- Electronic Request for Payment, a fillable pdf file - fill-in information, save file, attached file and receipts to an email, and send to Lilian Medoza.
Additional forms useful to students and band boosters will be posted here soon!
Stop by soon to see what forms have been added.