- Last Updated: 09 November 2019 09 November 2019
The TOHS band program is rich with events and these events, thankfully, require a lot of parent volunteers. I say "thankfully" because it gives us parents and grandparents the opportunity to be involved with our kids! Not just be involved, but to encourage, admire, and celebrate their growth and skill as they partake in this amazing program.
The Band Boosters support and fund much of the band program. It takes a villiage to put on the show in a competition. It takes a lot of funding to pay for all the coaches, supplies and buses to put on the show.
The Thousand Oaks High School Band Booster Club, Inc. is a non-profit 501(c)(3) whose mission is to
- Promote and encourage the Program to reach its fullest potential
- Support the music and performance program as defined by the Band Director
- Promote the interests of the Program within the local community
- Promote and encourage musical excellence, teamwork and cooperation in an environment of mutual respect and dignity.
Booster Board 2019-2020 Academic Year:
Vice President - Band
Vice President - Color Guard
Vice President - Drumline
Vice President - Jazz Band
Director of Membership
Director of Ways and Means
Director of Equipment and
Director of Uniforms
Alternate Wear Chair
Director of Food
Director of Publicity
Sounds of Conejo Chair
Booster Alumni Director: